Sunday 15 November 2015

Fuhh.. Fuhh *tiuphabuk..

Assalamualaikum my lovely dovey blog..


Lama tak bebel kat sini.

Bukan tade idea tapi busy sangat. For today, i had submit 2 tasks/assignments. Sedih. I know this wont finish and no end. Goodbye the free life. Im now a bachelor students. Katanya, physicist in the making. Katanya lah. I also wont delete the past entries. Because its about my life. I let it be the memories. Oh. Pardon me, I forget to post the entry about my backpacking trip 2015. Hiks. Ha nampak tak busynya tu. Lenkali, aku post pasal tu. Huhuhuhuhuhu.

 

I dont know what my feeling. Its seem like mixing feelings. Sometimes, I feel sad, too sad. I just cant stop thinking. Sorry. Or should I just give up? Hmm. I'm sorry. I'm kinda a needy girl, sometimes even forced you to make it out. I know u're super duper double busier than me, but whyla aku pretended buat tak paham. I'm not good at this. I'm not good in saying goodbye. Please, I know I wronged, but forgive me. I couldn't be strong. If I've got chances to fix this, I will. All I ever wanted was the truth from you. Don't kept silence. Just don't. I'm begging to you. Lay awake I'm hoping everything will be okay. I miss you truth be told. Im sorry (in infinity). I miss everything bout you. All I want is you. T.T. 

P/S : If I showed you my flaws, If I couldn't be strong, would you still love me the same?

No comments: