Tuesday 13 November 2012

Seriously I'm Just In The Worst....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Oh no. how come i remember the person who not even remember me. I just recollect, remember all the moments when we were together.I fee like I want to cry. I miss that moments. Now you are change a lot. Now you seem so far away from me. I try to get close to you, but you refused it. You treat me just like stranger. You pretend that you were super duper busy with your life and ignore me. Now I know, we never hold something forever. I never expected everything that we planned will turn out like this. I try not to think about the pain I feel inside. Did you know you used to be my inspiration but now? No more.


Just now, I tried to approached you. but lastly what I get. :(
There's no more hope.  SD just bye :(


No comments: