Sunday 16 December 2012

Entri Lebih Memaafkan :)


Assalamualaikum. Holla! Annyong

I'm back. Rindu tak. Mesti kan. Tak banyak sikit. -_-

Few days ago, something bad happened. seriously, acting cool to hide all the pains I  felt inside. That day, all my updates mentioned him. Aku masa tu gila benci kau tahap dewa gaban punya lah. ceit konon. I already expected this will be happened.  Aku memang dah agak dah. Padahal kau baru kenal dia sekejap je. Tak tau la.  Macam mana kau boleh syok sendiri. Dah tu gatal-gatal main sayang. Cakap je single tapi hati dia tu Playboy. Lepastu, belum declare lagi dah cakap cinta ku ditolak. Memang la ditolak, kau tu tah apa-apa. Tak kenal pun sebenarnya. Masa tu aku rasa happy sangat sebab kau kena reject. Bia kau rasa balasan Allah kat kau. At the same time, aku sedih juga. Aku taknak benda tu jadi lagi. Tapi nak buat macam mana kan? Aku rasa susah nak maafkan kau. I wasn't ready to forgive him for hurting me.

IT'S REALLY NICE. Nampak tulisan tu. Yeah, It's really nice if we can forgive others faults. "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." - Paul Boese. It's really nice. I realize that forgiving someone who has offended, betrayed and harmed is an exceedingly difficult task. When I choose to forgive someone who had badly hurt me, it took all my strength. The turning point of me to forgive you is when my friend realize of awful of me. She concerned and convinced me that the only way I would find peace was to forgive and let go of  the injustice and desire for the person involved to apologize to me for what he'd done.     

"Haih takbaik gtu.klau maafkn.msti lg tenang" - this is the phrase from my conversation with my friend who made me realize that forgiveness is the one noble action that all Muslim do. Islam also teaches us by presenting the Prophet Muhammad SAW is an example of someone who would forgive others for their ignorance. It can be found in the Hadith. The moment Allah gave me the grace to forgive him with all my heart and soul. Sincerely. I thought it was the unforgettable experiences of my life. I feel more lighter. I'm not saying this method can help us but for me it's worth it. It's sure help me. To my friend, thanks for opening my eyes.

" Love the creatures for the sake of God and not for themselves. You will never become angry or impatient if you love them for the sake of God.
Humanity is not perfect. There are imperfections in every human being, and you will always become unhappy if you look toward the people themselves. But if you look toward God, you will love them and be kind to them, for the world of God is the world of perfection and complete mercy. Therefore, do not look at the shortcomings of anybody; see with the sight of forgiveness."
`Abdu'l-Bahá, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 92

Love can be cultivate. I have to believe the destiny that has been written. I'm trying not to afraid losing something special in my life especially my love towards guys. Just do love Allah always, Allah will send that is never be replaced again. Love someone because of Allah is more giving meaning in my life.I just leave the rest to Allah. I'm now trying to be a good Muslim. amin!
                               .                                                                                                         

No comments: